General terms and conditions and customer information
Headlight Clinic UG (limited liability)
Tax ID number: DE291056176
District Court: Lübeck
Register: HRB 17948 HL
I. General terms and conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you enter into with us as a supplier (headlight clinic UG)
Close the website www.scheinwerferklinik.de. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion will be carried out by you if necessary
used own conditions contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that
predominantly can neither be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity. Everyone is an entrepreneur
natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods and / or the provision of repair services.
(2) As soon as the respective product is posted on our website, we are making you a binding offer for
Conclusion of a contract under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods and / or repair services intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart". You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions
Finally, all order data is displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofort) as a payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. You will then be directed back to the order overview page in our online shop.
Before submitting the order, you have the option of checking and changing all of the information here (also via the
Function "back" of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order using the "Buy Now" button, you declare your legally binding acceptance of the
Offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your inquiries to prepare an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in
Text form (e.g. by email), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Individually designed goods
(1) You provide us with the appropriate information, texts or files required for the individual design of the goods
Online ordering system or by email at the latest immediately after the conclusion of the contract. Our possible specifications too
Please note the file formats.
(2) You undertake not to transmit any data whose content is subject to third-party rights (in particular copyrights, naming rights,
Trademark rights) or violate existing laws. You expressly ask us of all in this
Related claims of third parties. This also applies to the costs of the necessary in this context
(3) We do not check the transmitted data for correctness and we do not assume any liability for errors.
§ 4 Provision of services for repairs
(1) Insofar as repair services are the subject of the contract, we owe those resulting from the service description
Repair work. We provide this to the best of our knowledge and belief, personally or through third parties.
(2) You are obliged to cooperate, in particular you have to understand the defect in the device as comprehensively as possible
describe and provide the defective device.
(3) You bear the costs of sending the defective device to us.
(4) Unless otherwise stated in the respective offer, repairs will be carried out including the sending of the device
within 5 - 7 days after receipt of the device to be repaired (if advance payment has been agreed, however, only after the point in time
Your money order).
(5) If you make use of your right of termination according to § 648 S. 1 BGB, we can charge 10% of the agreed remuneration as a flat rate
Demand remuneration if execution has not yet started. However, if the statutory right of withdrawal exists, this only applies
if you only make use of your right of termination after the withdrawal period has expired. You reserve the right to prove that
we actually incurred no or significantly lower costs.
§ 5 Right of Retention, Retention of Title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following also applies:
a) We retain ownership of the goods until all claims from the current business relationship have been settled in full
in front. Prior to the transfer of ownership of the goods subject to retention of title, pledging or security transfer is not permitted.
b) You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you are already making all claims in the amount
of the invoice amount that you accrue from the resale to us, we accept the assignment. You are on to the
Authorized collection of the claim. If you fail to properly meet your payment obligations, we reserve the right to do so
however, before to collect the claim itself.
c) If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request insofar as the realizable value of ours
Collateral exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released is incumbent on us.
§ 6 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item for completeness, obvious defects and immediately upon delivery
To check transport damage and to notify us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following applies in deviation from the above warranty regulations:
a) Only our own information and the manufacturer's product description are deemed to be agreed as the quality of the item, not
however, other advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer.
b) In the event of defects, we guarantee, at our option, repair or subsequent delivery. If the elimination of the defect fails,
you can either request a reduction in price or withdraw from the contract. The elimination of defects applies after an unsuccessful second
Attempt as failed if not something in particular from the nature of the thing or the defect or the other circumstances
other results. In the case of repairs, we do not have to bear the increased costs incurred in bringing the goods to you
place other than the place of performance, if the shipment does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
c) The warranty period is one year from delivery of the goods. The shortening of the deadline does not apply:
- culpably caused damage attributable to us from injury to life, body or health and with
Other damage caused intentionally or through gross negligence;
- as far as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have given a guarantee for the quality of the item;
- for things that have been used for a building in accordance with their normal use and their defectiveness
- in the case of legal recourse claims that you have against us in connection with warranty rights.
§ 7 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies to the extent that it is subject to mandatory provisions of the law
protection granted in the state of habitual residence of the consumer is not withdrawn (favourability principle).
(2) The place of fulfillment for all services from the business relationships with us as well as the place of jurisdiction is our registered office if you are
not consumers, but merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law
are. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or your place of residence or usual
Residence is not known at the time the action is brought. The authority to appeal to the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Headlight Clinic UG
Charlottenburger Strasse 5
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at
2. Information on the formation of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options take place in accordance with the
Regulations "formation of the contract" of our general terms and conditions (part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before submitting the order via the online shopping cart system
the contract data can be printed out using the browser's print function or saved electronically. After receipt of the
If you order from us, the order data, the information required by law for distance selling contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
3.3. For requests for quotations outside of the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding
Offer sent in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. Essential characteristics of the product or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the respective offer.
4. Codes of Conduct
4.1. We have submitted to the buyer's seal quality criteria of the Händlerbund Management AG and the associated Ecommerce Europe Trustmark Code of Conduct, which can be viewed at:
5. Prices and payment methods
5.1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all
Price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are available via a correspondingly labeled button
on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the order process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3. If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, we may incur additional costs for which we are not responsible, such as
e.g. duties, taxes or money transfer fees (bank transfer fees or exchange rate fees) that you have to pay
5.4. Any costs incurred for the money transfer (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions) are yours in the cases
in which the delivery takes place in an EU member state, but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
5.5. The payment methods available to you are under a correspondingly labeled button on our
Internet presence or shown in the respective offer.
5.6. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a
corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. As far as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold during shipment is only transferred to you when the goods are handed over, regardless of whether or not the shipment is made
insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you independently use a transport company not named by the entrepreneur
or have commissioned another person appointed to carry out the dispatch.
If you are an entrepreneur, delivery and dispatch are at your own risk.
7. Statutory warranty rights
Liability for defects is based on the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
8.1. Information on terminating the contract and the terms of termination can be found in the regulations
"Repair services" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I), as well as in the respective offer.
These terms and conditions and customer information were created and will be created by the lawyers of the Händlerbund who specialize in IT law
permanently checked for legal conformity. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable to the
Case of warnings. You can find more information on this at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
–Geesthacht–, the –22.07.2020–
I am a passage of text. Click here to add your own text and edit me.